Xyphien Here!

Discussion in 'Member Introduction' started by Xyphien, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Xyphien

Xyphien Owner Staff Member Administrator Moderator

60%
    Hello everyone, originally I wasn't going to make a forum for Bless Online. However, once I noticed BlessForums.com wasn't taken I decided to go all out and make it instead of having forums built into BlessMMO.com :)

I'm 23 years old, I've been a webmaster since 2009 and I've been playing games since I could remember. My first MMO was 2005 when OSRS was huge. It didn't take long for me to get addicted, however I haven't had much luck getting into other MMOs until Bless Online. This game has sucked me into it, and it something I greatly enjoy playing.

If you'd like to know anything else about me don't hesitate to ask :D

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lore

Lore New Member

20%
    Welcome to the forums or great a powerful creator person!

I need like buttons XD.

3. Xyphien

Xyphien Owner Staff Member Administrator Moderator

60%
    Woops, I didn't enable them :O

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Lore

Lore New Member

20%
    GG rip. Doofus :p

5. Kamikazu

Kamikazu New Member

20%
    Hi all! Kamikazu here, 26 also been playing mmorpgs since the dawn of time! (The 4th coming) and into the age of Guild wars > Ragnarok then Maple. I'm 26, an aspiring webmaster and really into the quality of mmorpg's. My prefered playstyle has switched enormously from a fast and furious pace to a relaxed andante (walking) tempo that carries me through an mmo's luxurious capacity for immersion and role play.

I'm here to make friends and be mentored as I am about to embark on an adventure in Bless online.
    I have both RUS and KR versions installed and i find it easier to get onto the KR server with my vpn. On the other hand, I find the RUS version easier to understand because i have eastern european heritage and 30% of the Russian language is naturally in mine (Serbian).

I'm really glad to have found this site and forum because, I really enjoyed your detailed guide on how to get into Korean version, I want to give back a little to show my gratitude ! :)

On to the adventure!